Wednesday 9 July 2014

General Life Update #2

Hello everyone. I've been quiet on the blogging and vlogging front for a few weeks.
In 2.5 weeks I take my ballroom exams so I'm hard at work practicing, hitting the gym or at my office doing a lot of work.
This Thursday evening is always a rest day for me however the last few Thursday evenings have been spent catching up with friends.
Tonight is a rare night. Just the grocery shopping and straight home to edit videos and catch up on TV.
To be honest I'm glad. After a mild anxiety attack of how much work is in front of me I've had to take a step back, realize that I need some professional help to cope with everything and find a way forward.
Looking forward to uploading some reviews and other vids. I want to film more reviews and try more products. NYX in particular has some amazing eye shadow palettes that I am dying to try.
Well that's me for today
Much love
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment